+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What the FUCK, Oklahoma?

Won't help with offshore accounts...who would keep any more than a couple hundred bucks in an account if you are up to nefarious activities..do they show you proof of your '' illegal activities'' before draining your $200 ..?
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Not sure there is much of a legal process. They just grab it.

That is police state 101

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

Yet prepaid cards are also becoming increasingly popular among ordinary Americans. In 2012, $65 billion was loaded onto these cards, more than double the amount stored in 2009. A 2014 survey by the Pew Charitable Trusts found that about 12 million people use prepaid debit cards at least monthly. Compared to the general population, prepaid cardholders are more likely to be younger, renters, single, African American and earn less than $25,000. One in seven users even received their prepaid cards either from their employers or a government entity.

In fact, over 40 percent of prepaid card users do not currently have a checking account. As one survey respondent explained, “I don’t want to walk around with my life savings in my pocket to lose it or be robbed.”

My Jesus

LaLa

If a trooper suspects

That's it? That's all it takes?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Just keep your card in your sock at the sole of your foot next to your skin under alu foil, and wear dirty socks. Certainly Target and WalMart can accommodate shoppers in that small inconvenience.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” -- Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

Because niggers.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” -- Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

Cops can stop you now and seize your cash.. AND scan your cards and take the money in your bank account too!

http://www.news9.com/story/32168555/...ion-of-a-crime

SURE it isn't.. RIIIIIIGHT..

this i s called robbery ?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If a trooper suspects

That's it? That's all it takes?

so when are you moveing t o Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by Tanngrisnir View Post
    so when are you moveing t o Oklahoma

Tennessee suits me just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

If you live in Oklahoma you're begging for it. Blech!!
    lol-band

+ Reply to Thread