+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What the FUCK, Oklahoma?

What's all this about "prepaid cards"?

What are they?
    “Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy but where are they.” –Plutarch, Sayings of the Spartans

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshu View Post
    What's all this about "prepaid cards"?

What are they?
    Pre-paid cards are like Gift Cards you can buy at Walmart. You can load them with (I guess) as much money as they allow, some are saying this can be huge amounts from drug sales (money laundering). So, if a trooper pulls you over and you have 50 gift cards, I guess you are in trouble.
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    Pre-paid cards are like Gift Cards you can buy at Walmart. You can load them with (I guess) as much money as they allow, some are saying this can be huge amounts from drug sales (money laundering). So, if a trooper pulls you over and you have 50 gift cards, I guess you are in trouble.
    I guess that would be pretty suspicious.
    “Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy but where are they.” –Plutarch, Sayings of the Spartans

I guess that would be pretty suspicious.
    Suspicious or illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    Suspicious or illegal?
    99% likely to be illegal?

Or maybe it's your birthday gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Not sure there is much of a legal process. They just grab it.
    And the best part is that you have to pay to prove your innocence to get your money back!

As far as I'm concerned, any cop who even tries to pull this shit on someone, even on a nigger, deserves to get shot in the fucking face.

99% likely to be illegal?
    The state should just seize everyone's money since there's a chance we might do something illegal.

Asset forfeiture , They can take anything they want to , and lock you up indefinitely without a trial ( NDAA) . ITS FOR THE SECURITY OF THE NATION .
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    The state should just seize everyone's money since there's a chance we might do something illegal.
    It's a bad law. I don't disagree.

+ Reply to Thread