Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recent Horrible Nigger Crimes

70 times? What were those coons trying to do, tenderize the victim?

There is nothing more savage or destructive in present day or history then the actions of the niggerbeast.
    Quote Originally Posted by NATIBOY256 View Post
    No need, I'll do it for you: "Muh dik"

A healthy distance from niggers and kikes
    The nigger bucks who killed the 85 year old are smirking in their police photos, if there was any justice in the world these photos would show broken niggers hanging from trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Damn Niggers View Post
    The nigger bucks who killed the 85 year old are smirking in their police photos, if there was any justice in the world these photos would show broken niggers hanging from trees.
    An earth worm would compete with the sow on an IQ test.

Quote Originally Posted by Damn Niggers View Post
    I agree but its not even considered a hate crime. Imagine if the races were reversed. It would be on the news until my great great unborn grand kids died and Jesse Jackass and Al Sharpcoon would be demanding the world on a gold platter.

A healthy distance from niggers and kikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Bag View Post
    I agree but its not even considered a hate crime. Imagine if the races were reversed. It would be on the news until my great great unborn grand kids died and Jesse Jackass and Al Sharpcoon would be demanding the world on a gold platter.
    Very true.

The hypocrisy is undeniable when one examines the whole hate crime issue.

Restricted/Oinkschwitz
    Here's a funny video of a Cincinnati nigga showing you whiteboys how we treat honkies!!!!