Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trump is deliberatly tanking the election

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    Oh, ffs. Seriously? I gotta jerk off to teen girls now.
    ????????? WTF? Assuming you're an adult and not a teen yourself, that makes you one sick fuck. What does that have to do with the election or Social Security anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I will say, his rallies have started sucking. I turned off the one last night in Indiana.

I appreciate the new, more presidential, tone.. But without energy he sounds like he's rambling.
    He needs an enemy.
    “Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy but where are they.” –Plutarch, Sayings of the Spartans

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Mah Cats View Post
    And btw there's no shame in taking the Social Security benefits that you've EARNED. I'm 70 years old. I paid into that system for years and years. I'll never get out what I put into it. I'll at least collect back some of the money that I EARNED and paid into the system.
    You would have lost it all on bad investments.
    “Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy but where are they.” –Plutarch, Sayings of the Spartans

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Mah Cats View Post
    ????????? WTF? Assuming you're an adult and not a teen yourself, that makes you one sick fuck. What does that have to do with the election or Social Security anyway?
    Is your teenage daughter still banging groids?

Trump attacked Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Barack O'nigger BRUTALLY, and he won
    "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful." - Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    Trump attacked Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Barack O'nigger BRUTALLY, and he won
    He is demonstrating that cultural marxism is a paper tiger, and leading by example.
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.