Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Congressman asks What have NonWhites Done

Oh No! Congressman asks What have NonWhites Done

a Congressman asks what have nonWhites done for civilisation. this is a good queston that he ask. what has been invented, created or discovered by nonWhite people ? answer, not much at all. without White people, humanity will still be living in caves. and what about science discoveries to cure disease and medicine for this. basketball this was invented by a White person. Michael Jordan and LeBron James they will be still throwing spears at elephants if White people did not invent basketball

Congressman Steve King

What, Congressman Steve King Asks, Have Nonwhites Done for Civilization? Representative Steve King, R-Iowa, questioned the historical contributions of nonwhite “subgroups” during an appearance on MSNBC on Monday, igniting swift backlash online. Mr. King spoke during a panel discussion, led by the MSNBC host Chris Hayes, about the racial makeup of the Republican Party on the first day of the party’s convention.

“If you’re really optimistic, you can say this was the last time that old white people would command the Republican Party’s attention, its platform, its public face,” Charles P. Pierce, a writer at large at Esquire magazine, said during the panel discussion. In response, Mr. King said: “This whole ‘old white people’ business does get a little tired, Charlie. I’d ask you to go back through history and figure out where are these contributions that have been made by these other categories of people that you are talking about? Where did any other subgroup of people contribute more to civilization?”

“Than white people?” Mr. Hayes asked.

Mr. King responded: “Than Western civilization itself that’s rooted in Western Europe, Eastern Europe and the United States of America, and every place where the footprint of Christianity settled the world. That’s all of Western civilization. We’re not going to argue the history of civilization,” Mr. Hayes said. “Let me note for the record that if you’re looking at the ledger of Western civilization, for every flourishing democracy you’ve got Hitler and Stalin as well. So there’s a lot on both sides.”

Personally, I want Hillabeast to win. Because if she does, it will be the first time in history that a
    Zombie moved into public housing that had to be vacated by a Black family.

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    never trust a longnoser !

its pure conjecture if the Cree built log cabins because the norse did. the Seneca were building wooden housing but basically pole barns.
    Moss escapes

when the Norsk come t o L'Anse Newfoundland in Canada there are the first civilisation t o build cabins

Personally, I want Hillabeast to win. Because if she does, it will be the first time in history that a

This Hillary i s my mama-sister.

Tanngrisnir | T a n n g r i s n i r | T r a n n g i s n i r | T r a n n s g i n i r | T r a n n s n i g i r | Trannsnigir

so the Cree taught them how to do it?
    Moss escapes

Mr. King said: “This whole ‘old white people’ business does get a little tired, Charlie. I’d ask you to go back through history and figure out where are these contributions that have been made by these other categories of people that you are talking about? Where did any other subgroup of people contribute more to civilization?”

The stark stareing truth horrifies libtards and muds doesn't it?

Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Peanut butter.
    aztecs.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Leif Eriksson and the Norsk from Iceland were in L'Anse settlement in 11th century

NO FUCKING SHIT. THEY ARE EVIL USELESS EATER.