+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Police shoot dead deaf and mute driver trying to use sign language.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Why are there NO PICTURES of Trooper Jermaine Saunders?? We all know why, right? Because NIGGER! Fucking MEDIA!
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

I am commenting not on what happened, but on this quote in the linked article.

You’re pulling someone over who is deaf, they are handicapped.
    Oh so if someone is handicapped they should be immune from being pulled over by law enforcement? How are the cops suppose to know that the person driving a vehicle is handicapped and therefore granted immunity? Will they have special plates on their vehicle? What about a bumper sticker that says, "Fuck you copper, I'm an invalid"?
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

I have been researching this very issue, and so far it looks like ONE state, Missouri I think, has it in the works to put a sticker on the license plate if the driver is hard of hearing. Not a very expensive fix. They could also put it in the system for the car AND driver. The deaf association should be along soon to fix these laws.
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

well at least they arnt giving out drivers permits to the blind...............or are they?

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    I am commenting not on what happened, but on this quote in the linked article.

Oh so if someone is handicapped they should be immune from being pulled over by law enforcement? How are the cops suppose to know that the person driving a vehicle is handicapped and therefore granted immunity? Will they have special plates on their vehicle? What about a bumper sticker that says, "Fuck you copper, I'm an invalid"?
    That is really misinterpreting what was in the article. No one said they should be immune from being pulled over. There are lots of laws in place, protecting specifically the rights of the deaf and hard of hearing. You know, the TV Closed-Captioning? The Relay Telephone System? These are required by federal law. Lots of people suffer hearing loss, I hope you never do, but chances are, as you age, your hearing will decline.
    The whole point of this was GETTING THE DRIVER'S ATTENTION. They need to fix the license-plate problem and either give them a handicapped plate, or a 10 cent sticker.
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

if I were a nigger, and I wanted easy pickings for a jack, id single out hearing impaired, because they prolly wouldn't hear me running up to their door.

The officer was not in danger. He was a stupid nigger who would probably have beat the shit out of someone in a diabetic coma, right after shooting the deaf/mute guy for being deaf and mute.

There was no danger.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

He should have listened

oh. wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    The officer was not in danger. He was a stupid nigger ...
    Redundant
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” -- Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

+ Reply to Thread