+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Police shoot dead deaf and mute driver trying to use sign language.

And yet, they STILL haven't identified the cop as a nigger, or made his picture available ANYWHERE on the net.
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

That screams "nigger". No worries.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” -- Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    That screams "nigger".
    As do you. Frequently.

Both senses.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Why don't you give this petty bullshit up?
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

He didn't pull over immediately off the side of the highway like you are supposed to and instead, drove all the way to his house and then immediately got out of his car moving his hands?
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    He didn't pull over immediately off the side of the highway like you are supposed to and instead, drove all the way to his house and then immediately got out of his car moving his hands?
    Of course he was moving his hands, he was asking the cop what the problem was.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Did he assume that the cop could sign ?
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

assume. but I wont take part.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Did he assume that the cop could sign ?
    Ever watch a rap video? All niggers can sign.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    Why don't you give this petty bullshit up?
    I do. Every time.

He can't quit me. Same shit with Rooster. They're on a mission to prove something to themselves. They last a few days, then they can no longer suppress it. I give them the last word and it makes no difference. You're barking up the wrong tree.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

+ Reply to Thread