Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: NFL's SF Forty-Niggers reject National Anthem.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    It's your fantasy, not mine.
    Nightmare? Yes.

Fantasy? No.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    Nightmare? Yes.

Fantasy? No.
    Yet it's practically all you talk about.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Kuppadope shunned by Broncos.

Broncos opt for Brock Osweiller at QB over Colon Krapadump. Consensus seems to be that he's all done in pro niggerball.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/03/th...&utm_content=1

Remember former First Sheboon. She wazbee like prauhd 'n sheeut.

Excellent career move by the NFL terrist, whose cause for protest beez already forgot ... sumtin baut niggas. He now a free agent full time.

Who he?
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

Cool Empty stadium for Thursday Night Niggerball.

Mostly empty stadium seats for Los Angeles vs San Francisco last night:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKSbT44UMAEjEtV.jpg

TV ratings are already on the decline, and now people aren’t even going to the games.

The NFL is the crown jewel of American sports. It can’t be overstated how awful the optics of an empty stadium for a primetime game is.

NFL management needs to isolate the problem and fix it before things continue to spiral downward.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/22/it...ight-football/

Workin' out better than Dindo could have imagined.

"Crown jewel of American sports" =

Ri'on!
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

NFL management needs to isolate the problem and fix it before things continue to spiral downward.
    No, let them stew in their own ignorance. Let the protests and ridiculous virtue signalling continue. Whatever it takes for the league to fold, and for the collective to find something more intellectually stimulating and constructive to do.

"The collective"? Like what? Killing cops? Looting convenience stores? Burning down CVS's? Robbing homes? Chimping out like troops of monkeys?

"We gon' eat yo-all whitay asses!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    "The collective"? Like what? Killing cops? Looting convenience stores? Burning down CVS's? Robbing homes? Chimping out like troops of monkeys?

"We gon' eat yo-all whitay asses!"
    I was referring to the cucks who were NFL fans.

Half of them are Bolshevicks anyway.

I don't think it possible to feel anything for these spades but contempt.

Thumbs down NFL niggers call Trump a "clown".

Niggerball players react to Trump's recommendation that NFL owners fire players who kneel during the National Anthem, calling him a "clown" who should "stick to politics" and stay out of nigger business.

Several NFL players still refuse to stand during 'The Star-Spangled Banner' to protest of "the treatment of blacks by police".

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/natio...447096233.html

Like these retarded niggers are all the authorities on police business. They're all a bunch of f***ing clowns.

Send them all back to Afreaka where nobody gives a shit about their illegitimate power and their ridiculous politics. Fuck 'em.
    Last edited by Lummy; 09-23-2017 at 04:23 PM. Reason: NFL niggers call Trump a "clown".