Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
Results 301 to 307 of 307

Thread: There is something heavenly about ...

  1. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    More delusions. Hey Rooster, this is the person whom you get your information from.
    I take information from wherever it comes.

  2. #302
    excrement:

    you should get down on your boney knees and be thankful that somebody made something out of your retard threads. Otherwise they'd just be your tard op followed by bobble headed tard agreement posts from your fellow team fuckwit members.


    Were you not entertained?

    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I take misinformation from wherever it comes.
    Obviously
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  4. #304
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,183
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    excrement:

    you should get down on your boney knees and be thankful that somebody made something out of your retard threads. Otherwise they'd just be your tard op followed by bobble headed tard agreement posts from your fellow team fuckwit members.


    Were you not entertained?

    Russel Crow.


    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  5. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Russel Crow makes my dick hard.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  6. #306
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,183
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  7. #307

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •