Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 145

Thread: Drugs that can/will result in gun confiscation:

  1. #121
    Better? It's the xdm.

    Goinforthecurve!

  2. #122
    That’s a nice gun. Full size. I bet it’s pleasant to shoot.

    I have an XD .40 sub compact and an XDS .45 compact. The .45 is a nasty little gun to shoot but it fits in my pocket nicely. The .40 is very pleasant to shoot. It’s a little big for a carry but it’s perfect for keeping in the truck console.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    That’s a nice gun. Full size. I bet it’s pleasant to shoot.

    I have an XD .40 sub compact and an XDS .45 compact. The .45 is a nasty little gun to shoot but it fits in my pocket nicely. The .40 is very pleasant to shoot. It’s a little big for a carry but it’s perfect for keeping in the truck console.
    It's very nice. Smooth shooting. I don't carry it because it's impossible for me to conceal. That's what the .380 is for.
    Goinforthecurve!

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    It's very nice. Smooth shooting. I don't carry it because it's impossible for me to conceal. That's what the .380 is for.
    Yeah, a gun that size is best carried in a holster. What .380 do you have?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  5. #125

  6. #126
    have you shot at Impact guns yet? maybe see if you can test their 454 2.25 5RD in boise? #725327601579?
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Ruger
    Cool. I have a Ruger Vaquero .45 modeled after the Colt Peacemaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    I donít own any guns. Perhaps some peeps forget I live in Canada 🇨🇦
    You're an idiot.

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    No kidding. It’s hard to see because it’s backlit. I have 2 Springfield XDs.
    Wow. It's almost like you're related somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    ... You have to be someone real "special" to get banned from this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    Can't be too great. I don't remember him.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    It's very nice. Smooth shooting.
    Boopy has soft hands, you understand. They cut very easily. Like putty.
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    ... You have to be someone real "special" to get banned from this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    Can't be too great. I don't remember him.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •