Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Is your freezer full?

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    ThankYou P T A.
    You mindless drone, Elemental never said she had a cistern on her roof as you claim.

Fuck you faggots are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    You mindless drone, Elemental never said she had a cistern on her roof as you claim.

Fuck you faggots are stupid.
    and the weenie-men.

Still chimping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

I'm Still chimping.
    Yep.
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    No not at all. Fox News a few years back took a story and twisted it. There was a case a few years back about a man who had rural property divert a vibrant spring so he had all the water to revenge his rural neighbors and he did not let it did not run downstream to his neighbors in a rural area. That case ruled that he could use water yet he could not divert it letting the neighbor farmer down stream run dry.

Here are the facts.

I have a roof water collection system that is beautiful and includes grasses and a collection system for water and that is used for some of my water needs.
    Pay attention the grasses and collection systems are for in a 10,000 gallon cistern and used for garden and landscape irrigation, toilets flushing, fire suppression systems and washing and cleaning. The thread you are derailing is about emergencies and in an emergency I could use that water just as Gogo can use her pool or SD can use his pond. The adults were talking on this thread.

Again, in effort to troll and disrupt - never said self sufficient - i said it is adjunct and yet it would supply in an emergency.

Your trolling is getting silly now. Never have I claimed to be a professional photographer. It is a hobby and it saved me money with family pictures and I enjoy it.
    Yep the cisterns look nothing like that yet yes it is a high rise > 15 floors and beautiful. My next plan is to get a little rural place in the woods!
    You look foolish EG to a large group right now. You are not in a circle i trust so you just keep chimping and posting pictures. BEB put you as #2 troll freak behind - are you trying for first place?
    Well I produce my own electrical power. Civil unrest - I am prepared. I agree completely with the immediate well being of your family and your protectiveness. I have sons on the East Coast and West Coast and not under my roof except for visits. I liked the thread. a lot of people in my state have back packs ready as we are at risk for earthquakes.

Superdude --- the convo between you and TMIke and the pig head made me lol! Yea he sounded like he was planning on visiting you and I do not think that would bode well for him! You sound very protective of your family!

Flu epidemic .. well that is a tough one. There are disaster plans in the medical community on such.
    Once a person is infected it is about supporting their body systems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Game set match to the elegant and eloquent Ele! Next?
    My signature line.

She lied, she cried.
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!

Blog Entries
    No, she didn't.
    My signature line.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    You pantry well stocked?
    Got extra water?
    Locked and loaded?

It doesn't hurt to be prepared.

Yep , stocked to the brim with the best cuts o meat , lobsters , prime rib venison chops chicken turkey lamb all free gratis ..be at least 2k of goods .

If I had 6 freezers I could fill them all up if I wanted...Gratis
    Originally Posted by lala Ya know, Mick knows ME better than ANYONE on the internet. I'll love that fuckeroo forever.
    My Jesus
    Find me. I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

Blog Entries
    Adjunct. Supplementary, but not the actual CISTERN.
    My signature line.

let him lay. its his life. he can ruin it if he so wishes
    ThankYou P T A.
    Good deal.
    I'm an homorary Jew!