Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can we defend babies against the child killers, also known as feminists?

How can we defend babies against the child killers, also known as feminists?

They legalized infanticide by the disastrous 1973 Roe v Wade ruling. Since then a woman has been allowed to murder her child before it's born if the pregnancy happens to be inconvenient. If it was up to me, I would bring back death by hanging for all murder, including abortion, but it's not up to me unfortunately.

I remember the evil women who murdered their already born kids. There was Susan Smith who drowned them in a lake inside their car and there was another woman whose name escapes me who drowned all her kids in a bathtub one by one. It's an injustice that these wicked women didn't die a slow and painful death of strangulation at the end of a short rope. The abortion whores are on the same moral plane as these murderers. Every wench who has murdered her child by abortion deserves to have a noose put around her neck and then have the cart pulled by horses out from under her, letting her dangle there, kicking and choking, stretching her neck out, making her eyes bug out until she's dead with a horrible tortured look on her face. That might sound cruel, but it's in response to the scraping of an innocent baby out of her womb. That's what these child killers deserve.

How about you keep your dicks out of ovulating women? That would work.

P.S. Roe V Wade will never be repealed.
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    How about you keep your dicks out of ovulating women? That would work.

P.S. Roe V Wade will never be repealed.
    Post of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Mah Cats View Post
    They legalized infanticide by the disastrous 1973 Roe v Wade ruling. Since then a woman has been allowed to murder her child before it's born if the pregnancy happens to be inconvenient. If it was up to me, I would bring back death by hanging for all murder, including abortion, but it's not up to me unfortunately.

I remember the evil women who murdered their already born kids. There was Susan Smith who drowned them in a lake inside their car and there was another woman whose name escapes me who drowned all her kids in a bathtub one by one. It's an injustice that these wicked women didn't die a slow and painful death of strangulation at the end of a short rope. The abortion whores are on the same moral plane as these murderers. Every wench who has murdered her child by abortion deserves to have a noose put around her neck and then have the cart pulled by horses out from under her, letting her dangle there, kicking and choking, stretching her neck out, making her eyes bug out until she's dead with a horrible tortured look on her face. That might sound cruel, but it's in response to the scraping of an innocent baby out of her womb. That's what these child killers deserve.
    If a dude wears a condom, takes responsibility for his seed, most abortions would not happen. No glove no love. Stop
    blaming your selfish lust on women.

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    If a dude wears a condom, takes responsibility for his seed, most abortions would not happen. No glove no love. Stop
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

Dumbest post ever on DLP. You don't know which men wear condoms and which ones don't. Only a dumb child killer would paint normal sexual desire as "selfish lust." How about child killing whores quit deceiving men that they're on birth control when they're not and then killing his baby against his will? I know men who have begged their wives or girlfriends not to murder their kids, even offered to raise them themselves if the wench doesn't want them, but the whore murdered the kids anyway. It's Susan Smith all over again. David Smith would have raised those kids himself if he had needed to, but she chose to murder them. Stop making excuses for murderers. No matter how she ended up knocked up--she lied about birth control, he forgot the stupid condom or it broke, they were both drunk off their asses--it doesn't justify murder. Or maybe we could just look the other way at murder and assume we know who wears condoms and who doesn't.

PTA murdered her own baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Mah Cats View Post
    Dumbest post ever on DLP. You don't know which men wear condoms and which ones don't. Only a dumb child killer would paint normal sexual desire as "selfish lust." How about child killing whores quit deceiving men that they're on birth control when they're not and then killing his baby against his will? I know men who have begged their wives or girlfriends not to murder their kids, even offered to raise them themselves if the wench doesn't want them, but the whore murdered the kids anyway. It's Susan Smith all over again. David Smith would have raised those kids himself if he had needed to, but she chose to murder them. Stop making excuses for murderers. No matter how she ended up knocked up--she lied about birth control, he forgot the stupid condom or it broke, they were both drunk off their asses--it doesn't justify murder. Or maybe we could just look the other way at murder and assume we know who wears condoms and who doesn't.
    Don't get laid much, do you?

Don't get laid much, do you?
    And thanks for quoting him, I can't read his horseshit unless someone does.

Of course he doesn't get laid much. And, ASSUME which men wear condoms and who doesn't? MOST MEN REFUSE. It "doesn't FEEL GOOD".

PUH-LEEZE.

No matter that you create a baby. It's the woman's responsibility, huh?
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

GO BIGGS OR GO HOME.