Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can we defend babies against the child killers, also known as feminists?

Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    And thanks for quoting him, I can't read his horseshit unless someone does.

Of course he doesn't get laid much. And, ASSUME which men wear condoms and who doesn't? MOST MEN REFUSE. It "doesn't FEEL GOOD".

PUH-LEEZE.

No matter that you create a baby. It's the woman's responsibility, huh?
    You're welcome. He just wants a reason to hate women. One trick phony pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    How about you keep your dicks out of ovulating women? That would work.

P.S. Roe V Wade will never be repealed.
    Don't bet on that.
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    You're welcome. He just wants a reason to hate women. One trick phony pony.
    I don't hate women. I hate women who murder babies. There's a big difference.

I'll break it down for you so that it's simple enough for you to comprehend through your demonic brainwashing. Susan Smith, the woman who drowned her children in a lake and then blamed it on a black guy -- remember her? Before she murdered her kids I didn't hate her. I would be perfectly happy to do lunch with her, sing praises to God with her, just about anything. After she drowned her kids in the late, I hated her. After that she should have been hanged by the neck until she was dead. Feminists love Susan Smith and advocate what she did. That's why I'm morally outraged. God has commanded me to be outraged.